Brock Safety MVP Contest
Win $5,000 Worth of Sports Equipment for your School in the Brock Safety MVP National Contest!
When the game clock hits zero and the final buzzer sounds, all that’s left are the stats. But win or lose, each team names one most valuable player for the game. What if safety was named the MVP in every game? What if safety was as important to each player as winning?
Safer Sports from the Ground Up sponsor Brock International, whose PowerBase YSR is the first synthetic turf safety and drainage layer engineered specifically for young athletes, has launched the its Safety MVP national contest to promote the importance of playing field safety nationwide. Middle school and high school students in the U.S. who enter have the chance to win $5,000 worth of sports equipment for their school by creating a video that answers one simple question:
“Why is safety as important to your team as winning?”
(please go into detail about your commitment to safety)
Contest rules and requirements:
- Video should demonstrate how the school community holds safety in as high regard as winning.
- Students must create the video from concept to completion, and coaches, faculty, staff, athletes and their families are encouraged to participate. (Professionally produced videos will not be accepted.)
- Length of video may not exceed five minutes.
- Submissions must be received by May 15, 2013 and the contest winner will be announced on June 15, 2013.
- All videos will become the property of Brock International and posted to YouTube.
- Judges will look for a demonstrable commitment to safety, creativity in presentation, submissions driven by students and involvement from the school community when evaluating entries.
- For more information on the official contest rules, click here.